- Gospel-type round / groove. A 6-bar round sung forcefully and with attitude.
- Good for marches, large and small groups and lends itself to instrumentation with as much improvised percussion and hand drumming as you like.
SINGLE COPY - I Know My Mind
We offer three licences to cover different use of Sarah C Gray's original material. Song licences may be purchased as a digital download when you buy a song, or retrospectively (for instance, when you have identified a song you would like to use with a choir).
Please review the licence options to make sure you choose a licence to suit your requirements, then select to purchase.
- Double-up soprano, alto, tenor and bass parts if wished.
- From bar 18, an 8-bar groove can be built up starting with the bass part, then soprano 2 and alto 2 to establish a groove.
- Soprano 1 and tenor have alternative tune in uinson, sung staccato. I like to do a small vocal flick on the 'I'.
- Alto 1 brings the tune back in, but note this is a 6 bar melody so watch the entrance points. The group could be further broken down into a round again if you wish.
- Further improvised solos can be woven in or come to the fore as parts drop out.